www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Muskies 8/17-9/6

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cory,
    It was really good to see you, too. Congratulations to you for the big one in the heavy blow off Windigo and to Andy! I had a feeling First Island was going to give up a good one sometime soon. I hadn't seen a big one there since the one I caught right at the beginning of my trip, and it seemed like time. What a great spot! We race right past it, though if it was far down the lake we would make pilgrimages there to the fantastic rocks and reefs. Dreaming of Eagle Lake!
    Bill
    Last edited by Bill Hedden; 09-13-2013 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Hedden View Post
    Cory,
    It was really good to see you, too. Congratulations to you for the big one in the heavy blow off Windigo and to Andy! I had a feeling First Island was going to give up a good one sometime soon. I hadn't seen a big one there since the one I caught right at the beginning of my trip, and it seemed like time. What a great spot! We race right past it, though if it was far down the lake we would make pilgrimages there to the fantastic rocks and reefs. Dreaming of Eagle Lake!
    Bill
    Hey Bill: Good to hear your annual sabbatical was once again a success with lots of memories and some darn nice fish to boot! Danny and I will be making our final trek for the year to AML next week. Been thinking of your post from last year when you made that trip back in the fall of 2012. Every time I read that post it sends chills down my spine. Would love to tie into one of those "Big Girls" but just excited to be back on that magnificent body of water. Really don't care if the weather is cold, rainy, windy or snowing....just that the fish are moving and hungry to eat! Take care over the long winter months and we'll see yo on the water or catch up on the site.
    Chuck