Hi everyone,

I enjoyed the day guiding Walt today for a full day of hunting walleyes. We found two walleyes that were willing to cooperate keeping 1 and a slough of crappies, perch,small mouth, and rock bass. The fish were biting super light again just holdg on to the minnow. We went through about 6 dozen minnows total. Saw another major bug hatch in progress which means the fish are well fed. Explains why they bite so light.

After a super cheeseburger at Deerfoot lodge, we Fished the deeper wood with the PROaggressive jigs tipped with minnows. We were able to work my new inline jig close to and through the wood and root out the fish without losing our jigs all the time. The water temps went back up to 66 degrees with the beautiful sunny day we experienced with a light SE wind. The weather is perfect and the trees are starting to turn rapidly now. It's just absolutly gorgeous being out there on the Big Chip. Be sure to make plans to come up and enjoy her fall color splendor. If you need a guide to hunt walleyes, give me a call. I have many openings in Oct. Good luck fishing everyone.

Walleyemaxx