www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Mercer and surrounding area supper clubs

Default Mercer and surrounding area supper clubs

Me, my girlfriend, and two others are going up to the cabin in Mercer in a couple weeks. One of my friends going up with loves old school supper clubs and actually told me to check out a documentary that was recently made about Wisconsin supper clubs.

1. Has anyone seen the documentary?

2. What are some of your favorite supper clubs in the Mercer area?

Quote Originally Posted by BretRobert1 View Post
    Me, my girlfriend, and two others are going up to the cabin in Mercer in a couple weeks. One of my friends going up with loves old school supper clubs and actually told me to check out a documentary that was recently made about Wisconsin supper clubs.

1. Has anyone seen the documentary?

2. What are some of your favorite supper clubs in the Mercer area?
    Good call on the supper club, saw the documentary and was enjoyable. You have to check out SkyLawn on 51 north of Mercer and south of Hurley. Great cocktails and great Hungarian mushroom soup. Ding a ling is a cool place but the food is just alright. Gateway is a cool place, great food. Enjoy and Bon Appetite!! :-)

This link will give you info about the documentary, including links to the supper clubs that were featured.

http://www.supperclubmovie.com/

I haven't been there in many many years, but the one in Fifield was great. I believe it is called Northwoods?? I was at Ding-A-Ling in 07 and it was just ok.
    R.I.P. Hiawatha Resort