www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Records are meant to be broken...............

Default Records are meant to be broken...............

Yesterday evening Jr. hit his PB with this 45 1/2". Only to be broken a hour later with a 46 1/4".
    With only a few days to spare I might add. He's outta here on Monday. Boo-hoo-hoo.

Attachment 20803Attachment 20804
    Walsh's Bay Store Camp
    Frank Walsh

Web Site: http://www.baystorecamp.com

Nice fish Jake! Did you find my spinner before you caught the second fish? We didn't see anything at that location last week. But you lose lots of casting time while tying on new leaders, etc.

Congrats Jake!
    The pics sent me included a very wounded mitt-yours or your boat partners?

Jake, nice job!!! I can't help but wonder if you were getting too close to the other guides' quality of fish so they had a private meeting and decided your work season was over. Good luck in the off season!

Jeff

Great job, Jake! Way to finish the summer on a high note! Although these are your last days of working at Bay Store, I have no doubt that you will be back as a guest in the future! Best of luck as your start your military career--our country is very lucky to have amazing young men like you defending us!

Frank, I'm sure Jake's departure is going to be equally tough on you . . . thinking of you, too!