www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Creeptonite

Default Creeptonite

Does anyone, including and namely Ty, have any advice on how to work the new creeptonites? Especially how to continue the action as the bait gets closer to the boat... Do you recommend a certain style leader or snap/split ring to get the right action?

And this might be classified information but, is there any tweaking/bending of the metal arms that gives it more "bloop, bloop, bloop, bloop"? (Please disregard question if I've made any security breaches)

My new bullfrog creeptonite looks so tasty that I'm not sure I even have to make a cast with it in order to catch a fish. I fully anticipate muskies jumping in the boat like flying-carp while my creeptonite is in the boat.

Thanks,

Dan

Don't be afraid to tweak the wings. Try twisting them backwards a hair and if that doesn't work try twisting them the other way. You can't hurt those wings. Creepers are tough to get right but fluorocarbon leaders are another thing that hurts the action of a creeper. Try a straight wire leader without the ball bearing swivel. That will help.

If that doesn't work, mail it to me and I'll fix it.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com