www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: availablity 2013

Default availablity 2013

winter is trying to hold on but spring will come. defiantly will be a more normal or a bit late canadian spring and iceout,probably around may 10-15 vs past few seasons.

there has been good snowfalls this winter so water levels should come up good and a more normal ice out vs a month erlier than normal should provide excellent spawning and more predictable fishing patterns through the season.
    got some availablity as follows.
    may 25-june 1 (see spring specials)
    june 8-15 1 cabin 2-8 guests (great all round week for walleye,pike,lakers,and one of the best of the season for bass,just had availablity come open)
    june 22-29 1 cabin 2-8 guests (end of june through july is some of the nicest weather of the season,very good walleye/pike and bucktail/topwater muskie,our 2 longest fish 2011,2012 came during this time55.5,56.6")
    june 29-july 6 (see summer/fall specials)
    july6-13,13-20 2 cabin 2-8 guests
    july 20-27 1 cabin 1-3 guests
    july 27-aug 3 3 cabins 2 up to 10 guests (this week and the following weeks have traditionally been some of the very best all round summer peak weeks especially for walleye/pike and muskie for 20 yrs)
    aug 10-17 3 cabin 2 up to 10 guests
    aug 24-31 3 cabins 2 up to 10 guests
    aug 31-sept 7 1 cabin 2-4 guests
    sept 7-oct 5 2-3 cabins ea week 2-8 guests (nice time to spend on the water,good fishing,no bugs,familys/kids back at school,colors changing,not to hot not to cold)
    oct 5-12 and 12-19 musky hunt 2-6 guests ea week availablity remaining ( 16 anglers 73 muskies 12 over 50" last season,awesome time!)

trophy deer hunts full , duck/goose/fishing combos full

spring is starting to be sprung and some great canadian adventure awaits you,give us a call and get it booked in.
    Andy Myers Lodge
    Steve Herbeck

Web Site: http://www.andymyerslodge.com

Herbie

One month to opening day, May 18; and I cannot wait. Early season action for walleye, pike, smallies, and trout without any crowds is what I have been dreaming of lately. I have been resorting the tackle, making new spinner rigs, and putting on fresh line. See on May 21.

Always great to see you man,looking forward to it, it might be close with the late ice out but if so the fishing could be awesome. Give me a shout when you get a chance always good to talk fishing with you.
    Andy Myers Lodge
    Steve Herbeck

Web Site: http://www.andymyerslodge.com