www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Maybe a new lure.

Default Maybe a new lure.

There has been lots of strange things that has happened over the years of fishing but here is a first. After fishing a favorite musky spot it was time for my buddy to take a pee. This happens often at our age. So we drifted off the spot a ways and he went to the back of the boat to do his business. As he was standing there he started to laugh. I asked him what was up and he said there is a musky. Sure enough a musky had surfaced about two feet from him and was watching him pee. I told him not to figure eight but I figured it wouldn't reach any way. Now i'm not sure what kind of relationship my friend has with this musky or are they trying to get even for 40 years of chasing them. Maybe he is developing a new lure.

This is a true story and some of you know him as Tom S from wisc who ice fishes at Franks.

Glad to hear Tom is getting a grip on things.He never pulled that fish finding stunt last year when he went out with us.
    Actually Frank has a similar bait with 2 trebles on it.I think his is detached though.