www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Your chance to have your own place on the flowage

Default Your chance to have your own place on the flowage

Due to health reasons, we are selling our 38-foot park model trailer that is parked on the banks of Lake Bastian at Joe Miller's Cottages and Campground. The trailer is a 2000 Skyline Nomad with a 19-foot slide out. It features a queen island bedroom, a queen sofa bed, and the table folds into a full size bed. The trailer has connections for Direct TV, CentryLink Cable Internet, and landline telephone for convenience and entertainment. In addition, a new 4X8 wooden storage shed is tall enough to store 8-foot fishing rods. This trailer is parked on a permanent site at Joe Miller’s that has 15 permanent trailers- great neighbors- good fisherpersons, and a place to keep your boat. The campground has the best rates in the state and includes water. Electricity is individually metered. The trailer sale includes a large sewage holding tank. Facilities at the campground (full service bar & pizza- swimming beach-children’s playground equipment – boat gas- etc) are available to the residents. Includes Great views of the water, woods, and access to fishing and water sports. Your cost of paradise: $11,500.

Private message me or call 715-476-0373.
    http://www.joemillersresort.com/

PHOTOS AND/OR A SHOWING ARE AVAILABLE BY CONTACTING FraudDog.

sounds good i know the area what are some of the fine details like the yearly cost and can you eme some pictures just got back today from atving thanks

I have been unable to load photos on this site for some reason, but if you go to http://northernwi.craigslist.org/rvs/3202711699.html there are photos of the trailer. If you provide me with an email address, I can also send some directly to you.

Thanks for looking.

I forgot - annual lot rent including water is $800- paid for 2012. Electricity is metered and paid by the individual for the month. Sewage pump out is $35 from a local provider.

We have reduced the price...more health concerns. The price is $10,500. We no longer have daily access to internet services as we have moved our things from the trailer. We will be in town checking email periodically.....but a call is best first if you want additional photos etc. Please contact me by cell at 920-915-4315....or the 715 #. Thanks!

SOLD
    Thank You-
    Tight Lines and lots of good times

Quote Originally Posted by FraudDog View Post
    We have reduced the price...more health concerns. The price is $10,500. We no longer have daily access to internet services as we have moved our things from the trailer. We will be in town checking email periodically.....but a call is best first if you want additional photos etc. Please contact me by cell at 920-915-4315....or the 715 #. Thanks!