www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: 50 incher just released

Default 50 incher just released

My brother just called me to tell me he just released a 50 inch fish on the Chip. I think he has been out a total of 2 hours now. He always seems to do well out here. He thought it was close to forty pounds. I'll post some pics soon. The one day I have off looks like the day I should have been out there.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

That gives me a better feeling about heading up in a couple days. Can't wait to see the pics.

Well snap, Ty. That's real interesting. Don't be sad you were not out there, be happy for your brother. It is splendid that he released such a large fish, now you, possibly even others, have an opportunity to catch that fish some day. Also, the possibility exists that some offspring of such a marvelous specimen dwell in the Chip and might attain such vast size themselves at some point in the future. Genetics can be a wonderful thing. Let us perceive this as very good news, and thus, hold hope ! Carry on in your quest, be vigilant in your efforts and sieze opportunity as it presents itself. Yea, even create opportunity. You CAN do it ! I urge you to do it in early August. Yes.

Let's see them pics, a narrative, and choice of weapon.

I'll call my little bro and have him post the pics. It's a monster of a fish. It looks more like a fall fish.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com