www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Slow, but tasty - 3 for 4 on kings out of Esky

Default Slow, but tasty - 3 for 4 on kings out of Esky

Much thanks to Gary on the SeaSwell for the boat ride and kings last night. We went 3 for 4 with another drive by on a dipsy. I lost a fish on copper when it decided to run for the boat and I didnt reel fast enough... now I know.

Was fun to fish with the bait shop guy too... I got to watch his fishing instinct when the first fish hit a rigger and he moved with amazing speed and dexterity to grab the rod. The Seaswell is pretty awesome boat, and with the great weather, good company and a few nice fish I certainly had a good time. Learned lots too in seeing how a well oiled fishing machine works.. fun stuff!

LOL! I don't think "amazing speed and dexterity" has ever been used to describe anything I've done before! Good time fishing with you, as well.

For those interested, Andrew has a series of smart phone apps that a lot of salmon and walleye anglers will find very useful. You can use them to find the running depths of slide divers, leadcore, copper, and snap weights. If I remember right, the dipsey diver app will be available soon, (correct me if I'm wrong, Andrew.) Check them out @ AcuTroller.com
    CHRIS WAHL

Bay View Bait and Tackle Everything you need to fish the Bays de Noc.
    Friendly, knowledgeable staff. Best minnow counts on the bay.
    Voted best bait shop on Little Bay de Noc
    current hours - Every day 7 to 5
    http://baydenoc.com/bayviewsports/

Bay View Motel A great place to stay near the bay. Give them a call for room rates and availability http://www.bayview-motel.com

Good to meet you, Andrew and a pleasure having you aboard. Just wish the fish were a little more cooperative, thise buggers just weren't in suicide mode last night.

And yes, Chris can move quite deftly when fish are involved
    Gary
    "SeeSwell"