www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Team Hareball

Default Team Hareball

Arrives in (3) weeks!

I can hardly wait.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by dpear View Post
    I can hardly wait.
    That is so nice that you are looking forward to our arrival. The Flatlanders will be (21) members strong during out visit from July 14th - 21st. Sully is so looking forward to getting back up there and he can hardly wait to share some time with his buddies Frank and DP. So roll out the red carpet and prepare for the invasion. We will have (5) new faces in camp so show them that Oak Island hospitality. Let the games begin !!!

Steve

Steve,
    I was sincere with respect to 20 of you.Look forward to meeting the new 5 as well.
    For Sully,well this is a public forum so I'll refrain.I still haven't recovered from the 'full moon' and other things from his last visit.

A sight to behold ...I know. Had you not been low on gas I assume you would have spun the RANGER around then and there and bee-lined out of there for good. Let it be knoiwn I have turned over a new cheek...ah I mean leaf. Schinanigans of such obtuse behavior have been surpassed by new and improved methods of expression. Leaves feable minds to pondeer true. Protect yourself in the cover of darkness.

Five Days to Teamball DP...the tracking device has been installed on your boat and our Cloaking device is not fixed and working 100%. Pay not attention to the man behind the curtain. We are ready for battle.

Sully,
    Don't bother me please.I'm too busy trying to burn the 3 spots you know.(of course they were my spots before)

48 hours and your life changes as you know it....ahahahahaha!

Sully,
    Truth hurts sometimes but let's just say I made my day in one of 'your' spots.One less ding for you to worry about.AND,only 48 hours before I can tell you about in person.Sweet.