www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: June 29th fishing report(Thanks Corey!)

Default June 29th fishing report(Thanks Corey!)

I had three four hour trips today and it seems the middle of the day worked out best. We had one big follow in the morning but it was one of those territorial follows. That one looked to be in the upper forty inch range and really liked a bucktial with a whole lot of weeds on it. When I say a lot of weeds I think it was most of the vegitation on the bar.

In the middle of the day I had Josh and Joe out and they caught three fish in the first hour. We were hoping to average two per hour after the start we had but it didn't hold up. Josh caught his biggest fish with a 48 incher caught on a Corey Meyer "Flowage BOA" bucktail. That was his seccond and third fish ever so we were pretty pumped about that. We caught all three on the same "Flowage Boa" bucktail. They seem to be liking those this year. They have no choice in my boat since all three of us are throwing them. I'll keep it up until we stop catching fish.

At night we had some steak and fished at least one spot before going to Schultzs for a cold one. Pretty tough night of guiding. I don't think I need to tell you that we didn't catch any in the evening. Great company though.

Good luck,
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

I miss the 3 half day reports.

No thanks needed Ty, and thank YOU for getting some fish on the Boa's and good luck in Canada.

Corey

Corey,

You're going to need to restock the Landing asap....pretty much bought em out this morning. Love the looks of it so far in the limited time used. Well done sir.

We bought four right before you got there Nate. Too funny.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com