www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Reeve's Weedles Jigs

Question Reeve's Weedles Jigs

Does anyone know where to buy Reeve's Weedless Jigs? Can't find the website that I ordered from a few years back.

Their phone number is- 217-864-3493
    Don Pemble

Anyone know where to get leadfree weedless jigs?

Not China, even the dog food and baby formula they send us has lead in it.
    Don Pemble

Have you checked out draggin jigs from bfishn tackle? these weedless jigs are what most mississippi fishermen use here in southern mn/wi. look at their 4 inch ringworms too.. work great for walleye!

http://www.bfishntackle.com/draggin_jigs.html

I found a source for lead free weedless jigs!

http://www.greentackle.com/wacky-head-jigs.html

Default Found Them

Thank you for the info everyone. I found their email saved in my sent box from years back, reveslur@one-eleven.net and sent them a request for a catalog with my mailing address. Got 3 pamphlets, so they're still in business...

Default Reeve's Update

I have been following this forum for some time and finally decided to register. I have had the Reeve's catalog for awhile and with our trip up to Mercer later this spring decided to act and purchase some jigs from Reeve's. I called Reeve's the other day and made my purchase with Mrs. Reeve's. We talked for awhile and I asked her about Reeve's distribution network and she said that Reeve's has distributors all over the Midwest and Southeast. I questioned the Mercer area and she said that there are two (2) in Mercer across the street from each other. After talking for awhile, she did admit that things may have changed with the stores in Mercer. So I think the best bet is to make the call to her in IL.

In closing, she asked me to say hello to Don and his brother.

Default donner's

if I ran out of Reeve's while on the water, I was able to get them off the wall at Donner's. And maybe a quick cold one.

I got my "Wacky" weedless lead-free jigs in the mail, and am painting them now. The unpainted ones were way cheaper. It'll be interesting to see how they work. I've got some Reeve's left over from last year, so I can compare them. The Wackys have a real strong hook. Not sure that's going to be a good thing. The Reeve's are not totally snag free, and the hook will bend, allowing them to be pulled out if all else fails. These hooks are not going to give.

I make my own weedless jigs with mustad hooks that bend fairly easily out of snags. It works out pretty well, but nothing is completely snag-free, and if it is it wont hook a fish either.

Just an FYI, they now have a website up and running...

www.reeveslureco.com/

Quote Originally Posted by sjguzin View Post
    Just an FYI, they now have a website up and running...

www.reeveslureco.com/
    Just placed an order through here. Will let everyone know how it goes.

I had one order before opener. Fast service. No complaints