www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Another good weekend

Default Another good weekend

Showed up to the Bay on Friday. With a quick stop by Chris at Bayview for some minnows and last minute supplies we headed out in hopes of another good weekend on the ice.

Stayed with Bob from Pinecreek Outfitters again and had a blast as usual... Friday night ended a little slow but things definately picked up on Saturday for us. Ended up with fish from 27" -31" ....The 31 was 11.25 lbs and we also had 3 others over the 10# mark.

We found around 20" of ice for the most part and travel was good. Vagabond landing is getting a little rutted up but wasn't bad. Had an older gentelman come talk to us. He had just put his wheeler through the heave and needed some help....We directed to him with someone that had a wheeler and could assist with getting him out. All we had were trucks and definately werent going to drive over there. Wish we could have been more help to him...

Hopefully this picture shows....All the fish in the pic were kept in a huge livewell and with the exception of 2 were all released successfully. The 2 that were kept will be on living room walls..

John
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0012.jpg 
Views:	304 
Size:	186.2 KB 
ID:	15782  

Wow! That is very impressive! Congrats! We were up there with the same number of guys and had no where near the same luck!

Impressive picture, nice!
    Gary
    "SeeSwell"

That is a picture of a lifetime. Nicely done. How could ya not have a good time with results like that ! Congrats!!!
    Slammer!!!

That is a great picture. That sure is good advertisement for the walleye fishing in LBDN.
    When Hell freezes over, I'll ice fish that too!

WOW! What a great picture of 'eyes'. Thanks for posting.

This is my first post, Caught my 1st 30in. on lbdn 3yrs. ago thanks to Chris (bait shop guy) This will be my 5th season. Will be there after the next storm, for 4 or 5 days. Can't wait after seen that pic. of hogs. (congrats.) I am curios tho tips or rods or both? How many FOW? Very impressive!This is a very good web site. Hoping i can post some pics. and info. next week. Thanks ICE MAN.

Thanks for the congrats guys!! It sure was a good time! Anytime up on LBDN is for me though even if we dont do as well...

Iceman, Most of ours came on tipups, we did get some perch jigging though to. All I can say as far as water depth is think shallow!!

John

Congrats...i have been hearing a lot of good things about Pine Creek Outfitters and want to get a hold of him

Thanks for the reply john, this will give me some direction to think about. One more ? can you leave me your horeshoe at the Bait Shop, ha,ha, i will return it. Good luck next time you go fishing. I comend you for fish managment practice. Jim

Quote Originally Posted by RedneckYOOPER View Post
    Congrats...i have been hearing a lot of good things about Pine Creek Outfitters and want to get a hold of him
    Pinecreek.webs.com