www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Question

Default Question

I am trying to track down contact information for Ron Bergman, but the phone numbers I have don't work anymore. I have 715-945-2735 and 920-731-3489. I am worried about what the answer is on this question, but if anyone has information on getting in touch with him please let me know. I figured I would ask you guys since this is a board frequented by Flowage fisherman and you might be able to help.

Thanks,
    Matt

call his cell phone 920-540-3489. the phone company he was using was bought out and he lost his Appleton number.

I will give this a try tomorrow since it is so late now. I know a lot of people are trying to get a hold of him so hopefully this number works. I would assume they have his cell phone number, but maybe not. How do you know he lost his land line number?

I called the number, but no answer. The voicemail answer was generic so I am hoping that he still uses that number. Left a message. Hopefully I hear back. Apparently, based on his Facebook page (which I don't think he uses much, it at all) and Jenks nobody has been able to get in contact with him. I will let you know if I do.

Thanks,
    Matt

Ron guides for ice fishing, so if he is guiding he won't answer his cell phone. I know that number works because I gave it to someone else who reported back he reached Rpn and told me about Ron's home phone problem, since he knew I had hoped to book Ron for fishing whitefish through the ice until we had such a warm winter.

Ty I hope you don't mind us using this to pass on the info about Ron

Yeah, sorry about that Ty.

To wmundt, thanks for the information. I was able to get in touch with him today.

Don't mind at all. It gets a little slow on the site in the winter anyway and Ron is a good friend of mine also.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com