www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Night walleye bite?

Default Night walleye bite?

I'm looking for a lake to walleye fish in the evening after fishing the big chip. Would you go to LCO or Grindstone?

Both have been very good after dark. But it depends on what you are looking for. Lco has bigger fish but gstone has more action.
    Pete Rich Guide Service
    Web Site: www.peterichguide.com
    Email: pete.rich25@gmail.com
    Cell Phone: 815-762-3973
    HAYWARD, WI

Thanks Pete,

Believe it or not, I've never fished either of those two lakes. I've been fishing the Big Chip for 52 years now. Just never wandered to any of the surrounding lakes. I have to start fishing other lakes in the area this year. I live in Vilas County in the winter time so fish through the ice here and the U.P. alot. But now that ice fishing is allowed on the Big Chip, I'm trying to make regular trips over.

I'll be heading over Sat. morning to fish mostly on the east side. Hopeing to be able to access the lake at the boat landing at the dam. I've been told that the snowmobile trail goes thru there but I will be using my ATV. so hope I'll be able to get on there. Doerhoefer posted he is fishing the SE corner too. If you are there this Sat. doerhoefer, look me up. I have a six wheel ATV. Anyone for that matter, if you are fishing in that area, stop and say hi. Supposed to be 15-20 below wind chills so dress for it. Won't be to much moving around so I have to come up with a good plan and a good spot to sit in awhile. I just happen to have a bunch of spots in mind. So many spots and so little time. Good luck fishing everyone.

Walleyemaxx
    Tom Christianson
    Professional Fishing Guide

Author The Walleyemaxx Systemhttp://www.walleyemaxx.com/pages/the...ystem-book.php.
    Web Site: http://www.walleyemaxx.com/
    E-Mail: walleyemaxx@yahoo.com
    Cell Phone: 715-617-0894
    Land line 715-945-2138-Radisson
    Tackle manufacture "American Traditions Fishing Tackle CO.LLC.www.americantraditionsfishingtackle.com.

Tom the snowmobile trail comes right off at the boat launch by the dam and heads up cranberry narrows past ear point. Another trail joins in on cranberry lake. Should be no problem getting around on a 4 wheeler. I will be on lco on sat evening weather sat looks a lot better than tonight. Last I heard was there was a good 9 inches in moores bay last week so I'm assuming there is a couple more inches now after this cold.

Good luck
    Pete Rich Guide Service
    Web Site: www.peterichguide.com
    Email: pete.rich25@gmail.com
    Cell Phone: 815-762-3973
    HAYWARD, WI