www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: note of thanks

Default note of thanks

Herbie, Just a note of thanks,
    You put me on my first Canadian muskie, she was a beauty, I think half the lake new I finally scored... Your objective is to get fisherman their fish, you are what you say; in todays world integrity is not common but to be commended. I only wished I could have chased a fat girl with you, but next time. Thanks a ton, Don Frisch - the crazy hollerin' fib

Steve, I'd like to send Ron Barefield a note , if he does the compter / email thing, a great guy to have at camp to help us out, a real class act, thanks again Herbie, Don

Don,
    You are totally correct: Ron Barefield is a first class guy all the way and a great all around fisherman. I was there the day he first showed up at AML a few years ago and he went out with nothing more than a map and caught some walleyes and smallmouth bass and then discovered far flung weedbeds and brought muskies out of them. And, every time I go out with him I catch muskies! He runs Ron Barefield's Fishing Adventures in McFarland, WI and can be reached at: barefish@chorus.net last time I checked.
    Bill

Thanks Bill, I send him my thanks.. Don