www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Ty - Rock Star From Mars

Default Ty - Rock Star From Mars

Hard to beat Razors videos and I am horrible at video editing but, Ty, did you think I forgot about your commercial????

See ya Friday,
    Fidler

You have waaaaaaay to much time on your hands. Hopefully you spent some of that time sharpening hooks. Good laugh though.

We warmed them up yesterday for you. Even fed them a couple suckers to get them up to your standards for weight.

See you tonight!
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

How did the side splitting laughter trip go with Razor and Fidler this year? See you this weekend up at the tourney. Goodluck fishing.

Yeah, It was an awesome trip! *As usual, Ty put us on a bunch of fish again, but I think there is some horse/water saying... I missed two on suckers, we had quite a few follows and quite a few chasing suckers. To top the trip off razor hit a 39 and then he let me take the last fish on a sucker which was a 49. Biggest fish I have ever caught on the chip. That makes 4 fish over 49 and under 50 for me now I am starting to believe there is no such thing as 50+ inch fish.*

Steve Fidler*

Nice work Fidler! I think they aren't 50" because Ray is reading the other end of the board for you I still would take some 49's though.

I heard you guys got that 49 incher Fidler. Nice work. I should have stayed in the states I guess. Rachel told me all about it. I can't wait to see the picture.
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843

Thanks again for a great time on the Chip this year. Glad to hear you had some luck on Lake of the Woods.

If you have the dates of September 21st and 22nd open for 2012 we would like to book them.

Ray
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chip 2011 002.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	194.7 KB 
ID:	14775   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chip 2011 003.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	200.1 KB 
ID:	14776  

Nice fish guys. Looks like Rachel was a better guide than I and it looks like Murphy was the best guide. Maybe it was all the dog treats you got him.

I've got you down for next year already. Looking forward to it. Maybe we should leave Treelands a little earlier next year.

Thanks again guys,
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843