www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: 7/23-7/29 report

Default 7/23-7/29 report

Ty - thanks for the first outing in your new rig the afternoon of the 23rd, very nice "office".
    For the rest of our vacation week, Musky Barb and I CPR'd one 39" on a globe, had 1 miss twice on a Pacemaker, had 4 spit the hooks back at us, and had 5 other follows. Most of the fish we saw were between upper 30's and low-to-mid 40's, and mostly in shallow water. One follow was mid-to-upper 40's. Water temps were warm, between 78 and 83 during the week.

Good luck fishing to all, will be back for a week in late August.

Badger Bill, thanks for the Report; can I ask, the nine fish that either spit hooks or were follows, roughly was percent was topwater vs what percent was bucktails.....just curious if you found the bucktail bite or the topwater bite was better or were about even. Thankyou.

Thanks for the report. Sorry I had to delay the start of our trip. Hard to rig a boat with the power out. Next year we'll get our fish. Tough time right now.

Thanks for the time in the boat,
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

Answering Carl's question - most of the action we had was on ghost tails, others with 2 each on double 10's, soft plastics, and topwaters. Looking back, the fish we had action from were probably in proportion to the amount of time we used each of the various bait types.