www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: 3 Rivers cash tourney chautauqua this weekend

Default 3 Rivers cash tourney chautauqua this weekend

I have a 4 bed sweet motel rented for this weeks 3 Rivers cash tourney and only 2 of us going, if anyone wants to share the room give me a shout. We are right by Pendergrast launch. It is $60 a couple per night. Nice rooms with lots of space for boats. Should be some nice weather and a great time. Joe M

Quote Originally Posted by Joe M View Post
    I have a 4 bed sweet motel rented for this weeks 3 Rivers cash tourney and only 2 of us going, if anyone wants to share the room give me a shout. We are right by Pendergrast launch. It is $60 a couple per night. Nice rooms with lots of space for boats. Should be some nice weather and a great time. Joe M
    Me and 2 other guys will be at the Pendergrast campground starting tomorrow night. If you wanna drink some beers by the fire or something, pm me and well meet up (no homo)

Quote Originally Posted by Ymesss View Post
    Me and 2 other guys will be at the Pendergrast campground starting tomorrow night. If you wanna drink some beers by the fire or something, pm me and well meet up (no homo)
    Thanks for the offer, but we have 6 of the 8 rooms rented at Magnolia motel and will all be drinking there every night. You guys can stop over and get some ac with your beer and bs a little. Wont be there till Friday night till monday pm.

Default Tournament results

The three rivers tourny over the weekend results, only 10 fish were turned in for the tournament.
    1st place Fred Francese and Joel Morrow 4 fish- 43",41",36" and 32"
    2nd place Mike Coyne and George Hudacko 1 fish 41.5"
    3rd Place Ed and Matt Fetzko 1 fish 40.5"
    Bite was tough, we got all our fishing casting Magnum and regular dawgs in the north end.