www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: June 14th and 15th report

Default June 14th and 15th report

I fished with some long time clients on Thursday and Friday. We did a four hour trip on Thursday night. Terry had one eat a Ghosttail in a really fast figure eight. That fish was moving pretty good because I told Terry to reel in and cast to a different weedbed so he was screamin' in the bait to make another cast. He had the fish on for a little bit and then Kyle reeled his Pacemaker over it's head and according to Terry...........that's why it got away. Kyle never heard the end of it the rest of the night. Terry had another fish come out of the water after his bucktail but didn't get hooked up and then Kyle caught a 39 1/2inch fish on a Pacemaker. All three fish were within about a fifty foot area and were right after sundown. Pretty cool to see that fish wake up on the Pacemaker and follow for a little while before eating it.

On Friday we fished right through the day and only saw three fish. I lost one on a giant Flasher in the figure eight. Had that one.....or so I thought. We had two others go after bucktails but didn't grab hold. We had some wind, calmness, lightning, rain, sun, and awesome cheeseburgers at Tiger Musky resort. Life is good.

Good luck,
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

ty were you on lake of the woods last week ?

Yes, it was a tough bite up there. We moved a lot of fish and had a lot on and lost. We managed nine fish in our boat for the week and lost about fifteen others. There were a lot of weak attempts at the baits and even a couple snagged fish from swiping at baits. We were a week early but that's the way it works sometimes.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com