www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Fat A.Z. Musky Products

Default Fat A.Z. Musky Products

Hey Anzomcik,

I stopped in Grizzly Gary's yesterday and saw your stuff on his wall......nice looking bucktail/spinner baits you are making. I liked how your in-lines are a little heavier than most bladed lures of the same size. I might just have to pick up a few of the #8's this week.
    Allegheny Guide Service
    Red Childress

E-mail - RedChildress@gmail.com
    Web Site: http://www.alleghenyguideservice.com

Red,

Thanks, I have had the baits in the store for about 6 weeks now. Grizzly Garys is the first and only store that has accepted my products into his store. Gary is a great guy, and this spring has not been kind to the river. Hopfully as the weather clears Garys store will get somemore traffic and move a few baits.

I am by no means a sales man, I am a guy that knows how to make stuff. With that said it amazes me how some retail stores will choose not to talk to someone (myself for example) who is trying to get their items in that persons store. In the end the store owner over time would have more foot traffic, more word of mouth, and more customers!?!? I have been turned down by so many places, some refusing to speak to me at all. Somthings in this world i guess i will never understand.

I worked in a tackle shop and oddly enough ran into the opposite scenerio. Lure makers who wouldn't talk to me. Sometimes it was big ones who wanted x million in sales guarenteed. Never understood smaller lure makers whose customers asked me for their products. Sorry were not still around anzomick.