www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Canada recommendations

Default Canada recommendations

I am thinking about doing a fishing trip to Canada this season. Does anyone have any lake/resort recommendations? There seems to be a million options. I have been looking at Lake Wabigoon/Dinorwic but would appreciate any recommendations based on past trips. We would plan on driving up and taking our own boat and would be fishing mainly for Muskie/Northerns with a little walleye and bass fishing also.

Thanks!

It's hard to beat Lake of the Woods if you plan on doing some multi-species fishing like you said. Great Muskie, Pike, walleye, and smallmouth fishery. I'm not sure on the largemouth bass though. Bill Sandy has a great place to stay and there are quite a few others that will meet your needs. Other than that, Steve Herbeck over at Andy Meyer's lodge is a cool place to go. That is on eagle lake. Great muskie and walleye. Not sure about the pike and bass. Maybe someone else will know.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

I second Andy Meyers lodge, Herbeck is a great host, you can go after all the fish your looking for and lake trout.

Smile

bill sandy black hawk island is pretty nice with alot of fish big fish ! I have never seen that many muskies!!