www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Here ya go Jighead !

Default Here ya go Jighead !

28 nice gills and crappies , oh and jighead they were good ! There was 2 of us reason for 28 , can't forget that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	009 037.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	143.9 KB 
ID:	12889  

Default yummy!!

nice catch! looks like dinner

Default mega fish

Awesome. Looks good.

Default doom and gloom

I see someone has graced us by going to my other favorite web page (sallmarr) to try to harrass people about the amout of eye's they have in the freezer.. In case anyone is interested I am at zer0.. "would ya like a picture" I do have one northern in the freezer fyi. If all you have is negative things to say about amount of fish people have don't bother.. Nobody limits every time out and their are more people concerned about the welfare of this resource than you are aware of.. If you are so concerned about everyone that seems to have a stock pile of walleye why dont you do something constructive. Haul your a## down when they plant fish to scare cormorants, write and call about slot limit's, attend meeting of the area sportsfishing clubs, put ur two cents into [B]constructive[B] criticizum of over harvest, ect... I like the post's on this site and others. I believe other's do also. I don't feel anyone that post on the area's site's (sportsfishermen) are overharvesting and doing any damage to this wonderful resource. IMHO
    Last edited by The Bait Shop Guy; 03-26-2011 at 07:07 PM.

Red face Being a chump....

I apologize if I offended anyone with my talk of limits and all. I guess I was just trying to make people more aware. I will keep things civil from now on. Hope everyone is doing good out there this spring so far. I may have a few things to learn yet. Take care all.