www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Stick a fork in it

Default Stick a fork in it

Hey Matt - Pete - Mat , Ice fishin is over ! Pretty much in no ill - so wis , Ice is going out at a rapid pace the last two day's around the area, get the boat ready though !! Fishin on the Fox river & Chain O Lakes area is starting to get geared up for walleye & pan fish & assorted species, Still going to be a week or so for bigger lakes like LK Geneva , Delavin ect , Spring is here !!!! Hope to get up north still and get into some late ice crappie / pan fishin yet ! Not ready to put the gear away just yet! . Hope every one has a good fishing season this year !!! Good times and good fishing to you all , Pan Fish

Panfish:

Lots of water on the ice at this time. Still driving trucks until the water disappears from the ice surface, then consider it to be honey combed, possible ATV traffic, then foot. Looking like over night temps that are still going to be over freezing for some time, thus making the ice weaken faster. A couple of weeks up here for sure, a later ice out than last year, but not by much... Panfishing been up and down, although if I wasn't searching out different spots, maybe I would be on 'em as I had been doing well earlier. I heard that a small lake in the LVD area was kicking out some great fish the last couple of days!!!

Mark

Hey Panfish, doing the same, getting the boat ready this weekend and hitting the fox chain next weekend!!!! New line on the poles, gear back in the boat....good fishin, Brad

Looks like we might still have a good week of fishing ahead. Lake access could be an issue if the predicted warmup happens. Fishing was slow last week with the cold snap but should improve as we get some warmer conditions.

Pete Stoltman Regular Fishin' Regular Guys
    www.rfrgoutdoors.com
    rfrgoutdoors2@gmail.com
    (715) 614-4142