Cool, thanks for throwin some pics in there too. We have a little bit different of a design on the deck, but you have yours installed in the same position that I plan to do mine. Do you have any issues seeing over your TM when you are not using it? Also, any tracking issues since you have it mounted to one side? Those are really the only concerns I had when mounting it completely on one side or the other.

I seem to fish mainly off the front, or the port side for some reason. So I figure having it starboard side should still offer me maximum deck space.

Damn, I really cannot wait to get on the water!! Not only has cabin fever knocked the bejesus out of me but the new trolling motor with i-Pilot has the potential to make it feel like I'm fishing in a new boat this year. Plus, with the Universal Sonar, I can finally have a display right up on the bow with me to really key in on structure and edges!! And of course, the start of a new season always has the blood pumpin like crazy!! Bring on the toothy critters!!! Ok, I think I've officially gone off the Esox edge!!