www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Ice Shack? for Sale

Default Ice Shack? for Sale

One of a kind Ice Shelter for sale. This unique shack is made from a 1500 gallon plastic water tank. This is an original design and is modeled after a traditional bobber. "Frank the Tank" is 8x8x6.5 feet tall, and comfortabaly fishes 2 to 4 to 6 people, card parties are optional. This was something I always wanted to make, and now that it's been done, I am okay with parting from it. There is no shack like this one. A new water tank like this one runs between $900 and $1200 so I am really just looking at reasonable offers or trades. Plywood floor bolted to the bottom and also the usual teflon runners. Trades= portables, auger, motorcycles, winning lottery tickets ect. If you are interested 906-241-2865. I will try to attach photos. Yes it's even insulated to a majority extent. This shack offers maximum light in and glows at night when lit. Good Fishing......Marbles
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	02-07-09_1833.jpg 
Views:	562 
Size:	100.4 KB 
ID:	12421   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12-31-07_1755.jpg 
Views:	620 
Size:	86.9 KB 
ID:	12422   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	02-23-08_1103.jpg 
Views:	571 
Size:	127.1 KB 
ID:	12423  

I can't believe you are getting rid of the bobber. Was out today behind the Sheriff's dep. Not a whole lot of action. Got about a dozen small perch on a #7 firetiger tipped with a minnow head...tried a normal perch rig and couldn't get a bite??????

I know, well that was yesterday, I am having second thoughts; indecisive. Always jig with minnow head, I think that is a U.P. Proverb........

Thumbs up

That Shanty is very cool......Its outside of the box for sure!!

Mr. Marbles is an "outside the box" kind of guy.
    CHRIS WAHL

Bay View Bait and Tackle Everything you need to fish the Bays de Noc.
    Friendly, knowledgeable staff. Best minnow counts on the bay.
    Voted best bait shop on Little Bay de Noc
    current hours - Every day 7 to 5
    http://baydenoc.com/bayviewsports/

Bay View Motel A great place to stay near the bay. Give them a call for room rates and availability http://www.bayview-motel.com

Thats a big 10-4 Bait Shop Guy! Our group will be hitting LBDN the second week in Feb, staying at Johns Rental house on Stonington Pt. Been going for a many years now always a great time and normally very good fishing! I will need a couple of the new colors of shiver minnows please have them in stock!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0839.JPG 
Views:	286 
Size:	41.9 KB 
ID:	12431   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2850.JPG 
Views:	316 
Size:	17.3 KB 
ID:	12432