www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Fishing Report for November 2

Default Fishing Report for November 2

yesterday had a great day on the water, had len and his 11 year old son ben out, they did well, I will just tell the story of the day.

Started out and about 5 minutes into the day, ben had a fish on a shallow dawg, but lost it at the boat, about a minute later the sucker on the side of the boat that we were casting off of went off, and ben got a 33 incher in the boat. about 10 minutes later Len got about a 33 incher on a sucker, then I think we lost one or two on suckers. We then went to another spot, and right away had a fish on a sucker, as I am reeling in the other suckers there was a musky on another one, so we had two muskies on suckers at the same time. ben lost the first one, but got the second one in the boat, again about 33 inches. Len was up next about 5 minutes later on a sucker and got a 38 incher. ben about 10 minutes got another one on a sucker, his biggest at 38 inches, we then had a lul of about an hour, when Len set the hook on a musky, and about half way back to the boat came off, we still had the sucker on, but it didn't bite it, so we got back to casting and ben said, there it is, right below the boat, so we dropped the sucker, and the musky chased it for about a minute, I then started pulling the sucker around the boat and it finally ate it, ben got that one in the boat, and it was 39 inches, his new biggest. I think I told the story right, I might of left out a fish or two, the final tally for the day was 11 fish on and we boated 6 of them, all but one before 1 p.m. a great day on the water!

Good luck,
    Tanner Wildes
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	045s.jpg 
Views:	234 
Size:	127.5 KB 
ID:	12016   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	049s.jpg 
Views:	233 
Size:	117.0 KB 
ID:	12017   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	052s.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	159.6 KB 
ID:	12018   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	054s.jpg 
Views:	256 
Size:	126.3 KB 
ID:	12019   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	060s.jpg 
Views:	247 
Size:	104.3 KB 
ID:	12020  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	064s.jpg 
Views:	241 
Size:	126.2 KB 
ID:	12021  
    Captain Tanner Wildes Guide Service
    Tanner Wildes
    Web Site: http://www.tannerwildes.com

Nice work Tanner. Good luck the rest of the season.