www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: September 28th report

Default September 28th report

I had Matt Wirth and Justin out again yesterday. Matt caught one in a figure eight on a Cowgirl on the second time around. That one was 42 inches. Justin followed up with a 39 incher on one of those new Clip and Go sucker harnesses. Matt lost one right after that on the same rig that looked to be low forty inch. There was no way to catch that one. We could see the fish easily and it had the sucker head first in it's mouth with the whole rig outside of it's mouth. Basically looked like the musky was smoking a sucker cigar. Rather than let the fish swallow the rig we tried a hookset but it was pointless. Justin threw a Cowgirl for eight hours straight the last two days. I give him credit for that. The handle he had was realy nice and priced very very well. He put a link up a couple days back with info. It might fit some reels but might take some machining on others. Matt on the other hand whined a lot about the bait choices I threw his way. I'd think something was wrong if he didn't though. Good times.

Water temps were 59 yesterday.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

thanks for the great trip Ty!! yea that handle helps great for cowgirls but after doing figure 8's my arm is alittle sore but I could still go another day or two. next time just tell Matt to throw whatever he wants so he can't complain about your bait selection lol

I fished with Matt and one of his buddies (same guy) one evening 2 summers ago. I was laughing so hard I almost threw my rod in the lake when I cast.

That was during the invisible fish photo session on Pete's bar.