www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: ljv handle

Default ljv handle

I have a pflueger 66. Ty told me the ljv handle will fit on it. I want to put it on to make throwing cowgirls easier. One problem.I called shimano today to order it and they said they don't have any in stock and won't get any in until after the first of the year. Ty, or anyone if shimano doesn't have them does anyone else have them or do I have any good options for a power handle? Looked at a few websites but it is a little confusing to me as to which one will work on a pflueger and are they the handle that I am looking for.
    Thanks,
    Dennis

Default Reel Parts

Try Daves Reel service. He may have what you are seeking. www.fishingreelparts.com This Dave might be alittle closer. www.davesreelservice.com

Just tell Dave's reel repair you want a Calcutta Lucanus Jigging Version handle and he will know what you are talking about. By the time you get it the bite on the Chip might be over but it will be good for everything else. I'll warn you now, if you cast with the handle in the up position you will trash your reel. The reel handle weighs too much and if you cast with it up it will engage the reel in mid cast.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

I think Thorne Bros had some. Ty is right about the weight of the handle. It makes a terrible noise when it falls down and tries to engage the reel.

I got a handle from a fin-nor offshore reel that is the same size as the ljv handle and it only cost about 15$ with shipping, it took some work to get it to fit my calcutta 400b (they have a different size shaft than most reels)but now that it fits it's awesome. here is a link to order and its part #4
    http://www.tackleservice.com/Consume...ProductID=3449