www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: September 2nd report

Default September 2nd report

I had an eight hour trip and a four hour trip yesterday. Or as Lonardi and Snizz like me to say, a full day fishing trip and a half day fishing trip all jammed into one day. There, ya happy?

We didn't see any fish in the morning. We tried topwater and bucktails for the most part. We actually tried a lot of different baits with no success. In the afternoon we lost one on a bucktail and had another follow. In the evening we had two follow and then Matt Dolezal lost what seemed to be a good fish on a Ghosttail. Not sure how that one got off but sometimes the fish just win the battle.

I've got Dave Black out today and he just broke line on a really big fish yesterday so my goal today is to really make him feel worse than he already does. Trust me, he'd do the same for me. If you can't appreciate when things go wrong how are you going to enjoy them when they go right?

Water temps were right around the 70 degree mark or just over that.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

Ty,
    Who talks more in the boat, Louise or Me?

Greg

Do you fish anywhere else besides the flowage?

Greg, I'd say she might have you by a few words but it's close. Never a dull moment with either one of you.

Angee, I do fish a few other lakes around here but most of my time is on the Chip. If there is a different lake I would probably recommend a different guide that is on that lake more.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com