www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Crossing the Border

Default Crossing the Border

Has anyone been stopped and denied access to Canada because of a DUI conviction here in the US? I'm sure most of you know about the Canadian Law, but has anyone been denied or know anyone that has been denied? I've been to Canada in the past with no issues, but I was told that they have been cracking down.

I know one or two people that have been denied. There is a pretty long process that you have to go through to receive a pardon to be allowed in Canada after a DUI or other convictions.

Default denied to cross

have also heard a of a few.had one cross over for years and never got denied access . guy at works family was denied access this year due to all the fire wood they had in the back of their truck( no cap on truck).was told after so many years it's okay to cross again. guess you would have to look it up on the net.

Default Reabilitation To Enter Canada

I was stopped for a 1972 DUI and applied for Reabilitation to Enter Canada 11 months ago,$200 and still waiting on an answer.I also had to get an FBI Report,Local Police Report and a Police Report from every Town I lived in since age 18.Not an easy proccess,12 Police Reports at $50 each ,to say my record was clean. Good Luck,like I said I'm still waiting for an answer!
    Mostly Muskies Charters & Guide Service
    Captain Larry Jones

Web Site: http://www.mostlymuskies.com