www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Kinzua Fish

Default Kinzua Fish

Does anyone know of any fish being caught recently from Kinzua? I want to plan a trip of fishing like a few years back when Toothy caught that 50. I have 3 boats that want to go as of right now. If anyone is interested, let me know. My name is Adam Kazmark, and I am in the Niagara Musky Association. I have fished Kinzua for years and only caught 1 fish there. It was in the North / South bay in PA across from Sugar Bay. it was a 38 inch fish. I know of super tankers coming out of there every year by walleye fisherman up in Willow Bay. Let me know if anyone is interested.

kaz~

Depending on the weekend you pick I'd be interested in meeting up.
    Lighting may strike twice in the same spot????? LOL..

Hey any excuse to fish is good, plus it's nice to meet other toothy crazed freaks out there. I think that is good for all of us when we start to "question" ourselves.

As far as fish goes, I haven't heard anything or ever do. I think the few that fish it keep it hush hush. It's only 30 miles from me. If it wasn't my first 50+ I may have just kept it to a few friends, I'm sure next time it happens thats how it would go down.
    I've only fished it once this year so far, no luck. I do know of a place a nice one was released
    I should fish it more than I do, Chaut takes up most my time where we can keep some action going for my toothy jr. Jacob. Once he settles in and is ready to chase a tanker maybe we'll go more then.

Sounds good Toothy. I'm trying for July 31'st. I'm thinking of staying the night and pulling an all nighter from the morning of the 31st to the 1st of August. Ofcourse not all people will do an all nighter but I want a tank from there so bad I can smell the musky scent on my hands already! I grew up going to Kinzua. I love it there.

Kaz~

July 31 is no good for me, daughters 16th B-day party at the house.
    We've only been preparing for the last month......lol.......

I was afraid you'd pick that weekend.

You 2 are killing me. Kinzua keeps calling my name. Have not been there this year. Last year my father and I spent 4 days there. 12 hours of trolling a day looking for 1 HOG. Not a rip. Nice snag, but not a rip.... July 31st we are at another lake. I spent 4 - 12 hour sessions by myself with nothing 2 weeks later. I hope I am discouraging you.... I want the 50 to 60 pounders that are in there all to myself......