www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Thanks

Smile Thanks

Frank. Laura, Scarlet and Kringle,
    Thank you again for another fabulous week at Bay Store Camp! I honestly don't know how it could have gotten any better (although Stephen might disagree with me as he was tired of the follows and wanted the BIG BITE--maybe next year). The walleye fishing was fabulous and the Muskies showed themselves frequently and even gave us the thrill of catching a few! I especially want to thank Frank for saving the best for last! What a thrill to finally catch a muskie like you guys catch--a 47 incher! We're already counting down to next year--only 355 days to go! As always, it was a pleasure to share fishing stories with all the other guests at Bay Store this week! We hope the rest of your season goes well--the vets of Operation Musky are in for a real treat! See you next July!
    Lisa (and Family: Gordon, Mona, Jerry, Alyssa, Stephen, Wanda and Paul)

Just a little green with envy after reading your glowing report, but we did just have a nice walleye meal on Friday with two more and a perch in the freezer for later. At least we have another trip in Sept. to look forward to. When we WILL catch some "bigguns".
    Cindy

I dunno... saw some pretty shady lookin' characters hangin' out at the dock last week.

We had another great week up at Frank's. The drive out to Morson Sat AM was just gorgeous. I actually was able to cut across Little Traverse and trim some miles off our trip.

We're signed up for a Sept trip and will again shatter the peace and quiet of LOTW with the OptiMaxNoise.

Congrats on the fish Lisa.
    GO BIG RED!!

You mean this little guy????

Awesome fish. And well deserved.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_nnn7416.jpg 
Views:	252 
Size:	109.5 KB 
ID:	10531  
    Walsh's Bay Store Camp
    Frank Walsh

Web Site: http://www.baystorecamp.com

Lisa,

Awesome Fish!!!!!! Congrat's!!!!!! Looks like we got another addict on our hands...

I was addicted nine years ago when Frank lent me rod with a top water bait (because all I had was walleye rods). This fish was truly a "fish of a thousands of casts" (maybe even a million) but well worth the wait! Just hope I don't have to wait another nine years to get another "Big Girl"! Sure wish I was still there fishing this week! Looks like the fishing is HOT!