www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Lou Henson Book

Default Lou Henson Book

Ty

Was wondering if you were able to find a copy of Lou Henson's book that mentions your father. I talked to you about it at the Musky show in Palatine. We are leaving for the Chip Saturday the 10th. If you want to read it, I could bring the book with me and hook up with you somewhere if you want. You don't have to read it while we are up, it would make a nice Winter read.

Rod

Default johnmg

I can help with the Lou Henson book. I learn a lot from this board and enjoy it. Please let me know if I can be helpful in return. Just private message any request on the Lou Henson book. With almost 800 career wins and taking 2 different schools to Final Fours Coach Henson has better credentials than most college coaches in the Naismith Hall of Fame.

I haven't been able to get a copy yet but will get one after the season is over. Lou has a pretty impressive record but you don't hear of him much. I used to love watching the fighting illini of the late eighties. They could really put on a show.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

We are staying at the Chippewa Pines, I brought the book with me, if you would like to read it.