www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Kincaid

Default Kincaid

Went down to kincaid friday & saturday fishing was terrible. Water temp was 84 in some spots. Caught 3 bass . Who ever decides to go down there do not stay at the Appletree inn. We checked in then seen our room the checked out. Its a dump.

Wacky, Thanks for the report. Sorry about the experience in Murphy. Could you tell me type of areas you fished (main lake or no-wake) and tactics you tried. Might take a friend there this weekend and will try somewhere else if you covered all the bases. Thanks!

We tried points ,weed edges the no wake zone. I was throwing wackyworms,spinnerbaits. I think its just the water temp is to high.

I was gone all weekend visiting family for Memorial Day Weekend, but after talking to a couple buddies, the water temps are up to the mid and even upper 80's by afternoon. Gonna have to shut it down for the muskies. I have never seen it get this warm this early in the 17 years I have fished Kinkaid.

Anyone have any success jigging for walleyes yet on Kinkaid? Gonna switch to that for awhile before I head up to Minnesota.
    Chad Cain Guide Service
    Chad Cain

Web Site: http://www.chadcain.com