www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Todd Forcier/Petenwell

Default Todd Forcier/Petenwell

Had a chance to talk with Todd last nite.Once again they had a great fund raising auction and effort for Operation Muskie at his Petenwell Flowage tourney this past weekend.Sounds like a lot of unique lures and other items donated and auctioned off.In all,they raised over $1000 for Op M!!!!!
    Thanks very much Todd for your efforts and thanks as well to all those sponsors and donators and participants who made this very much appreciated donation possible!
    I love fishing Petenwell and one of these years I'll carry through on my threat to show up.Need to find a partner dumb enough to tow an old man around though first.
    Thanks again all!!!!!!!!

If you need a partner for Todd's tourney, I can help. Won't be much of a guide though since Todd always takes me to "other" water. He must not want to reveal all his Petenwell secrets.....

JL,
    Next year maybe?I'm pretty dangerous there-actually caught one there once upon a time.I remember a few things-lotsa carp,lotsa stumps,lotsa current but also lots of 'big water over my shoulder' as a guy who hangs around here often says.

Quote Originally Posted by dpear View Post
    JL,
    Next year maybe?I'm pretty dangerous there-actually caught one there once upon a time.I remember a few things-lotsa carp,lotsa stumps,lotsa current but also lots of 'big water over my shoulder' as a guy who hangs around here often says.
    Don't listen to that guy!
    GO BIG RED!!

As Mr. Pearson mentioned we had another successful tournament this year. We are blessed to have a lot of contestants who truely love our Vets. In four hours we were able to raise a lot of money. With that being said...we are much honored to present this check for $1,070 to help with Operation Musky III.
    To ALL our soldiers from the 2010 Petenwell Musky Challenge...Thank you for all you’ve done!

Here's a photo of the lures Dick mentioned. They were made and painted by Rod Provost of Wisconsin Rapids.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0415101852a.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	32.9 KB 
ID:	9726   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0415101853a.jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	36.0 KB 
ID:	9727   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0521102032a.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	130.6 KB 
ID:	9728  
    Forciers Fishing Guide Service
    Todd Forcier

E-Mail forciermusky@gmail.com
    Web Site: https://forcierfishing.com

Todd:

Deposited the check today. Many-Many Thanks!!!!

Also a very nice bunch of bucktails from Ron Devore. Many thanks to Ron also.

Great work, just in time for Memorial Day!

Remember our Vets, and thank them!

Doug Johnson