www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Crappie

Default Crappie

Do you know of any decent glider baits with a crappie pattern; preferrably rubber????

It's not rubber, but the Warlock has nice black and white crappie patterns.

That Warlock's a great bait!!! I have it in the bluegill pattern.

Mark

Should have been a little more specific: Looking for something to run a little deeper similar to the bull dawg. I have a lure I painted but would like something a little better than I can do. Where do you get warlock bait as I looked at Rollie and Helens and did not see it. How deep will this run????
    What are the sizes??

Default Warlocks @ R&H's

Rollie & Helen's offer all eleven colors and at the best prices I have found. They are even cheaper than buying direct from Bitten Tackle. They list them under JERKBAITS * PULL BAITS. You will find them on page 45 of the new 2010 catalog or on-line.

If it's a rubber bait that you want then the only other one besides the Bulldawg I would recommend would be the Medussa. It goes a little deeper than the Bulldawg. I wouldn't classify it as a glider but then again I don't classify the Bulldawg as a glider either.

For gliders I like the Warlocks, Phantoms, AP Lures, and Undertakers. Squirkos are also a good glider/jerkbait.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

Thanks all for the help!!!!!