www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Esox rods and Tica Caiman reel for sale

Default Esox rods and Tica Caiman reel for sale

I have a few brand new rods I am looking to sell. These are Esox musky rods in the following models/lengths:

610BR 6' 10" $225
    76BS 7' 6" $235
    710BW 7' 10" $230

These all retail for $325+ I live in Erie and will ship 1, 2, or all 3 for $10. Anyone who has picked up an Esox rod knows how ultra lightweight they are. Plus you never see them at discounted prices anywhere.

I also have a like new Tica Caiman CJ300R in blue loaded with 50lb Power Pro. I have the box and everything that came with it. It does have a few small nicks. I am asking $115 and will ship it for free.

I hate to part with any fishing stuff but the purchase of a used car for my twin 18 year-old daughters is looming on the nearby horizon...

Mark

Dumping musky gear like that would almost sting as badly as selling my own kids. You must be a desperate man, Mark.
    Allegheny Guide Service
    Red Childress

E-mail - RedChildress@gmail.com
    Web Site: http://www.alleghenyguideservice.com

That thought has crossed my mind from time to time...especially when they hit their mid-teen years! I cannot believe I am saying this but I just have too much fishing and hunting stuff. I also fear I may be brainwashed now after continually hearing my wife say that over all these years...

By the way, I am still looking to get a pair of CDM's in the 580 green mirrored lenses...just don't tell them...that box is much easier to sneak into the basement than a 1-piece 8' musky rod...

Default Esox rods

I will be putting everything on eBay in the next couple days. If anyone is thinking about making an offer on any of these or working on a price let me know. I am taking offers. If you have ever given consideration to buying a Made in the USA Esox musky rod but didn't want to pay the $325-$335 plus $20 shipping from their website now's the time to get one.

That is a great deal! Esox rods are the lightest rods I have ever felt! If I didn't have sponsership from Tackle Industries, I would snag a couple of those babies!

Brian

The 6'10" and 7'6" Esox rods are sold and on there way to Chicago. Still have the 7'10" available and will take $215 for it. The Tica Caiman is still here and I will do it for $90 shipped.

Mark