Congrat's Chris another nice catch. I didn't hear from Doug he must not have done as well. Well I am home now and all unloaded and ready to start tying Lake Michigan trolling flies. I would like to thank all of the great customers that we had this year, I got to meet lot's of great people from all over the country. I would also like to thank all of the great people of the Upper Peninsula, Mark and Norma from Hawg Heaven, Marty Nelson from cabins by Marty, Kim and Terry from the Last Resort, Naomi and Connie from Bayshore, Chris from Bayview, Chris from Woodstock Line Company for the awesome tip-up line and the new Power Strike leader line that I used I never had the line fail me once this year and there is allot of soak time on this line. I also met alot of great people from Lake-Link and the Bay De Noc Website thanks to all of them for being so kind and for some of the info that they have contributed to these great website's. Speaking of website I am going to be joining the Outdoor Network here in the near future and will have to build a new website, so mine may be down for a while so be patient and we will have it done soon.

This year was a little trying with the fishing,ice,and weather condition's when the extended forecast was put out in December I didn't think that we would of had as much ice as we did. Hopefully the fishing will get better because I don't think that it can get much worse. Please practice catch and release with the BIG girls, with the slot limit going away and everything else that has gone on the lake need;s all of the help it can get. See you all next year or maybe this summer on the big pond.

OK I am done now hopefully I didn't forget to thank anybody.

Be Safe and Tightlines to all.

Capt. Steve is OUT