What's this bending over stuff Mike? Geeesh, come back from a long break and get slammed immediately huh, I see how you are....just kidding, I'm used to it, not bending over, of course, but getting slammed...never mind, you know what I mean. Anyway, so you are the one who has been praying to the snow gods I suppose, ya friggin snowmobiler. No wonder I haven't been able to get out yet to catch me a muskie. Well, when I do, I hope, to echo Mack, that we can all try to make it out for a day on the water sometime this year. But if not, I figured I would at least get back on here and start tellin some stories again, most of which will embarrass halfpint, I'm sure. I've got a bunch saved up, that's for sure.

I just got one of the 9'3" okuma rods from Thornes, Mike, good to hear you like them. It seemed pretty stout but comfortable, I felt like it could handle even pounders, so I jumped on it at the prices they had it for. I only bought 2 lures, that's right, 2 lures at the Boat Sport and Travel Show. And only 6 at the Chicago show! There is hope for me after all, I guess. Or maybe having a boat is affecting my ability to buy lures. Either way, it's a good thing. I needed to increase my rod selection anyway, now that I have a boat that can handle one piece rods in the locker (Thanks SEth! did you know I can fit a nine and a half foot rod in that thing if it's up at the top! Amazing, I love my little Cherokee)

Well, it's good to be back. I don't know if the facebook thing had anything to do with the decrease in people on muskie boards or not, but I think I like spending my time here better than on that facebook thingy. Too many people that ask me if I eat the fish. Too many moms, okay, only one, but that's one too many moms watching every word I say or thing I do. And of course, too many old girlfriends trying to get with this, if you know what I mean. Plus, you are only allowed to type comments one or two sentences, which seriously cramps my style. So I'm back, and hope that we can liven things up again.