www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Perch??

Default Perch??

I have been out fishing on the 1st reef off the yellow gate and have not caught a dang thing...I was hopeing it would have been good for perch and walleyes and pike like in the past,but agian nothing...So my buddie moved my shack to the 2nd reef on saturaday and fished it and no fish agian!My other buddie is about 60yrds away and has maked a couple but nothing to brag about,So i guess if ANYONE can help out with sum info that would be great!THANKS JEFF.....

Ya learn how to fish and quit moving your shack all the time. LOL!

45 minutes before I left to go back home, I changed up my fishing pattern and caught some perch, while my pops was still using his pattern.
    Former Gladstone Resident. I wish I never left cause I hate the Milwaukee Area!

Default Funny!

U dont even live up here so how can u talk!??Moving around is the thing to do when u cant find fish or any action.JEFF!

You forget my young apprentice that I used to live up there...lol

Don't you have a map with the reefs and such?
    Study the weather, moon phases, water clarity, time how often the water current changes, etc...

Sometimes if the water is dirty, the fish will go to shallow waters and vise versa.

BTW: I still have last years ice fishing picture of you. lol
    Former Gladstone Resident. I wish I never left cause I hate the Milwaukee Area!