www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: canadohta lake

Default canadohta lake

sunday the 14th saw a 32 1/2 pound lunge pulled through the ice. the guy got it 15 minutes before the tournament ended. he took first place.

I have fished it a few times in the summer and had follows from a few muskies but never hooked up on that lake . Now with that said there is a nice pike bite on that lake in the summer lots of hammer handles . The trouble I have is that I can only run my electic motor there I don't have a 9.9 motor so I rarely ever go there . I would like to try it there early season this year after ice out . I have also heard from a few locals that the muskies are getting big over there . ever fish leBoeuf ?

Lance McFeely
    "THE FERD"

4-5 years ago a giant musky that was pulled from the ice there had its head nailed to a tree up there by my camp. Sad. Hopefully this one was safely released. That little lake doesn't kick up a lot of fish, but I've seen some big ones.

During an ice tournament about 14 years ago, I saw photos of 4 slobs laying on the ice dead and the 5th fish was in the mid-40's and considerably smaller than the rest. I really do not hear much about that lake these days.
    Allegheny Guide Service
    Red Childress

E-mail - RedChildress@gmail.com
    Web Site: http://www.alleghenyguideservice.com

i fished there offten and have never had a pike bite, and the PFBC trap net survey showed very low population of pike in the lake. Tough lake to fish IMO, but they are in there.

From what i heard the fish was released.

Not to hijack but did anyone hear about the 51" taken from conneautt lake a week or so ago?

Did anyone hear about the 40 pounder caught out of Justus??

I have heard nothing about either fish but I did hear about a 51" coming out of Chautauqua Lake 10 days ago or so.
    Allegheny Guide Service
    Red Childress

E-mail - RedChildress@gmail.com
    Web Site: http://www.alleghenyguideservice.com