www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Lost phone and messages

Default Lost phone and messages

In a graceful move over the weekend I kicked my cell phone into an ice hole. I'm getting a new one today so I can get any messages left on the old one and call everyone back.

As a side note the hole that the phone fell in seemed to be the hot hole after that. I might just throw my next phone in to catch fish.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

You can call your phone number and hit # to bring up the phones menu, at which point you can enter your 4 digit code to access your voicemail(I think even if you dont remember this number your phone company should be able to reset it for you.) i think everyone has to set up a password for their phone when they activate it...

All of your contacts, now that's another story...If you backed them up to your computer it will be very easy for you to get the new phone and be up and running in no time! If you didn't you may have lost all of your contacts...that happened to me one time, that's when I started backing up all of my data...

That's something to think about for your computer with all of your business data, what if the hard drive fails? Memory is cheap cheap cheap right now too...

Angry Cell Phones on ice

Those darn iceholes... I took mine for a wade on the Fox River once. As Snizz said, highly recommended to have at least one external HD for backup. I opted for 2 externals just for yucks. Better make sure some pike isn't using it to make long distance calls incurring roaming charges.

MS

Amazing how one drills an ice hole and suddenly every ounce of energy relative to gravity causes any weighted object to gravitate at light speed towards that little hole. The sole exception being the jig on the end of the ice line.
    I once toted a fabulous bottle of Dr. Pepper across the frozen lake to my destination, drilled my hole, and dying of thirst grasped the sody pop and instantly watched it drop into the hole and far beyond. I survived, but only with my last bit of strength did I escape that frozen wasteland to the safety of my pickup.
    Life can be so very cruel and unfair.

Wink smooth one Ty...

Looks like I need to head up that direction and directly supervise you on the ice..a Pint of Ginger Flavored Brandy generally slows down all motor skills to the point where you can't move quick enough to drop anything in the hole...Buzz me if you are on the bite.

buckbinladen

Consider yourself buzzed. Crappie between 11 and 13 inches Buck. Call me at home today.
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843

Default how to catch a polar bear

kicking something in the icehole......now that sounds like a polar bear joke.

Ah Tait, you get funnier as you get older. Shouldn't you be teaching the youth of today how to be better mathematicians?
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843

Default more comedy

Ty, I'm a mathemagician. I make numbers come to life!!!!

Don't quit your day job Tait.
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843