www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Tanner's New Video

Default Tanner's New Video

It was a lot of fun to share some "booth time" with Tanner at the Chicago show last weekend. Picked up a copy of the new video and have to say it's a winner. Really good job and explains a lot of what river fishing is all about. Good insight on musky fishing in general too. Loved the fact that it is very instructional and not just a highlight film to show off a bunch of big fish. Very well done Tanner. I highly suggest that this video should go into any musky fishermans library.

Pete Stoltman Regular Fishin' Regular Guys
    www.rfrgoutdoors.com
    rfrgoutdoors2@gmail.com
    (715) 614-4142

Smile

I'll second that. Anything from the Badfish Boys are a winner.

Nice mullet Tanner!!!

Jsoby

I had a great time producing this DVD with Tanner. His knowledge regarding river fishing is quite extensive, along with his willingness to adapt between different bodies of water. I thought that the combination of our 2 styles meshed well and the results were fantastic. I realize I am biased, but I think this is a great video.

If you run into Tanner at a sport show or at a boat landing, take the time to stop and chat about muskies (he's a friendly hombre) then tell him the names of all the states you've been to. This is an inside code that will get you secret spots!

JS
    J.Sloan
    Badfish Outdoors
    Producer/Cameras/Editor
    Web Site: http://www.badfishoutdoors.net

thank you very much guys!! I appreciate it! It took alot of work from alot of people to make the DVD possible and I really appreciate it.

Thank you,
    Tanner Wildes
    Captain Tanner Wildes Guide Service
    Tanner Wildes
    Web Site: http://www.tannerwildes.com