www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Chicago Muskie Show

Default Chicago Muskie Show

Well, who all made it to the show? What did everyone think? Pretty slow on Friday, CRAZY busy on Saturday, and super slow on Sunday. We were very happy to see how well our new crankbait, the Krave, went over.
    Chad Cain Guide Service
    Chad Cain

Web Site: http://www.chadcain.com

Won't make it to any of the shows, but have followed things a bit online. I'm surely gonna get my hands on a few Kraves. Everyone that's looked at one seems to be drooling. Congrats! Might also mention that I've recently picked up several llungen baits. Great stuff!

Default how I managed to spend nearly $300 NOT GOING TO THE SHOW!

Had my buddy Matt pick up a few things... Pops' Daddy'O attended said it was crowed!!! Guess he went back sunday for a rod he had is eye on, funny...I have the same exact rod!

Got a bunch of new toys can't wait to get in the water.

How was the show for you Chad? Lots of Buisness I hope!

Went to show Saturday for the first time. It was packed. Brought wife ad promised her some mall shopping so didnt get enough time at the show. Next year she will drop me off while she shops.Well worth the trip, a must go to for all. Got there right after Chads seminar and didnt see him at his booth. Meet you some other time. Now if the weather would just warm up........

Hi All,

Here’s a few photo’s from Chad’s Musky Armor booth from last weekend Tri Esox Musky show at Harper College. The Krave was one of the hottest selling baits, to view the custom limited show colors just Click Here

Visit Musky Armor at the following 2010 Musky Shows
    St Paul MN Fishing Show Jan 13th to 17th
    Milwaukee Musky Show Feb 12th to 14th
    Tinley Park Fishing Show Feb 13/14th
    Ohio Musky Show Feb 26th to 28th
    Minnesota Musky Show April 9th to 11th

Thanks
    Last edited by Editor; 01-25-2010 at 12:21 PM.

I crave the KRAVE. Plan on buying a couple. Hope it works for muti species trolling.