www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: If you hear anything...

Exclamation If you hear anything...

I recently had some ice fishing equipment stolen. I had posted before but didnt give much detail...I messaged the bait shop guy and let him know to keep a look out. He asked me to post it on the forum so here it is. If you hear anything, please let me know...thanks in advance!!

There was an orange and black FRABILL rod & reel combo with a rubber/foam handle, there was also more of a perch pole set-up. It was like a german or italian make with a cork handle, under the reel there was still the price tag. The third pole was from walmart, I believe it was a zebco. It's like a blue color, with the matching reel, also had a cork handle. The reel has a wood grian handle. Im not sure of the brand of the fourth pole but the reel was a gold and black HT, the pole had a black rubber/foam handle. There was only one small tackle box, it was a clear plano set-up. The thing was chucked full of different perch and pike lures. There were also a few jigging rapala's and depth finders in there too. It was the complete works. I should also note that there was a hunter's specialties portable blind that got taken with the ice equip. Camo, doghouse style with the camo storage bag.
    Big Pike

Where was this stuff stolen fom?

My garage in Escanaba. Someone got in through the side door. Not sure when exactly, I noticed it about a month ago. So it had to have happened around the first part of november, before firearm deer season.
    Big Pike