Hey,
Just got done cleaning this afternoons catch. Started marking fish at 3:15 and caught a few dinks. Then lost what felt like the pig of a lifetime about 20feet off the bottom . Just wasn't her time. Marked fish steadily until 4:50 and then it just shut off again. Ended up with two nice pike and a 16 & 17" eye. Then at 5:00 my deadstick was a wigglin and thought I had another nice keeper and it turned out to be the 2nd biggest perch of my life.
15 inches on the nose and fatter than any walleye. What shocked me was it had some pretty narly bite marks on it. Way cool!
Hey xray girl, make sure you take the new addition along if you go- You know- 3 more lines in the water. I won't be out until next thursday as the whole fam is home and have to work a little. Have a Great Xmas .

P.S. Talked to some guy tonight at the yellow gait access and he said his and about 5 other shacks were broke into. Snowmobile tracks is the means of getaway. Oh , and Chris , the suckers I put in the glove box were just fine once I gave em a little water!!!
Slammer!!!!!!!!