www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Good Lord.....

Default Good Lord.....

Wow,check your wallets.Operation Muskie this year is gonna have some lures,hats and assorted goodies for sale as fundraisers that are SWEEEEETTT!!!
    Just got some 'sample' lures.Good Lord........

Dick that scares the hell out of me.

John

Now thats funny!John,I'll guard your wallet this year.

Yeah Dick I would have to agree. That pocketbook can cause some serious damage!!!

Default goodies :-)

Can't wait to see! Both my father and I will be purchasing a few items. I hope they have a great time like I did.

He Dick, forgot to keep you guys in the loop bout what I've been up to in Carbondale (Besides fishing lake Kinkaid everychance I get). Got one year left till I'll be back in uniform, looking foward to a great year of fishing. I'll be up in your neck of the woods in the early summer, I'll be sure to stop by Franks

http://thesouthern.com/news/local/ar...cc4c03286.html

Chris

Chris,
    Not sure what to say except 'you da man'!!!!Way to go.A guy would need to be absent all his senses to see you're not a positive,motivated,caring guy but this sure confirms it.A great idea pushed to reality by you.My hats off to you.Congrats and thanks!
    Dick
    PS Hi to your father.

Thanks!

OMIII website...looks damn good! Looks like they will be headed up to the shield a little later than last year. Hopefully some wammer waters should help put some serious numbers in the boat.