www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: August 18th report

Default August 18th report

I had Rick Shuft out in the morning and we had two follow and a third follow that Rick had hit right at the boat. He lost that one in the figure eight. Looked to be upper thirty inch. He had one other hard hit but we didn't see that one so it doesn't count.

I had Barb and Bill out in the afternoon and I had one low forty inch fish follow to the boat but turned off. Bill had one follow and Barb caught a 39 inch fish right by the boat. For those going out on the Chip make sure to figure eight because most of the fish are hitting in the figure eight.

I thought I had a half day in the evening but I screwed up my scheduling so I sat at the boat launch for an hour before heading back to the resort to pull the boat. I stopped and hit one little spot on the way in and had two big fish up. Both were upper forty inch fish. Probably should have gone back out last night but had too much to do.

Water temps were 71-72 yesterday.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

She doesn't wear a crown, but Barb is known as the Musky Queen.
    Hey Ty, I think that rod will work just fine, heading to Eagle River today to give it a good workout this weekend.